QQ登录

查看: 3231|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-11-2 17:46:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
My weekend
  Hello,I am Luo Minyi.I'm going to have a busy weekend!On Saturday morning ,I'm going to do morning exercises .Then ,I'm going to play ping-pong with my friend.On Saturday afternoon,I'm going to listen to music.I'm going to plant tree by bike,because there in far.On Sunday,I'm going to the supermarket by motorcycle with my father.We're going afterlunch.In the afternoon,I'm going to fly kite with my sister Then,I'm going to do my homework.In the evening,I'm going to watch TV with my family.That will be fun.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-2 17:46:38 | 只看该作者
MY present
  I have a big room ,you can see a doll.She is very beauitful .And I have many presents in the my room.It is a compuiter from mother and father orgrandma.   
  My presents is lovely.Is ,not is?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-2 17:46:45 | 只看该作者
The garden
  Today is Sunday,it's sunny. This is a beautiful garden .Some children are playing in the garden.They are very happy.You can see some trees ,some beautiful flowers and some birds.There are some boys and girls.They are playing games and theyare very happy!
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-2 17:47:36 | 只看该作者
I have a beautiful mother.  

She has long hair ,big eyes and big mouth.  

She is very strict,but shi is very  kind,too.  

She is a nurse.She works in No.1 hospital.  

She likes helping  people.  

She is good at  cooking.  

She often  gets up at  7:00 o'clock.Then she eats breakfast. She goes to work by bus.She goes home at 6:30.She often watches TV in the evening.Usually she goes to bed at10:00.  

That is my mother.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-2 17:47:42 | 只看该作者
A ribbit
  I have a rabbits.It is beautiful. it has a pair of big eyes. And it has two long ears.It is a snow-white and snow-white hair. However, it never plays with me.It does not like green vegetables and carrots . And every day I go to bed with it . Ha,ha,it is a toy rabbit.It seems lovely ,and it is my good friends
发表于 2009-11-3 13:02:28 | 只看该作者
好文章
谢谢楼主分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表