[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2015-11-10 14:03:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
时间:  
11月13日 周五 21:00-23:00
地点: 上海 Inferno
费用:  免费

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS 乐队简介
演出时以黑色胶布封嘴造型示人的 Around the World in 80 Days (下文简称AW80D)是一支来自俄罗斯耶卡特林堡的三人器乐后摇团,成立于2009年。三位成员虽然有着不同的音乐风格,却融合出他们独特的音乐魅力。他们任性的演奏方式甚至无法将其定义为纯粹的后摇,或是其他的音乐风格。

三个随性的家伙在2011年孕育了第一张EP-至今依然是最炙手可热的作品“World Around Me”。在三年后的十月,也就是2014年,乐队第一张专辑“ Euphoria”横空出世。伴随着专辑的发布,乐队也录制了第一个MV,更成功的将巡演的铁蹄踏遍了俄罗斯的地下乐坛。

AW80D曾与许多乐队同台演出或担任暖场嘉宾,其中不乏God Is An Astronaut,Maybeshewill,Moving Mountains,And So I Watch You From Afar等大牌后摇劲旅。2010年AW80D与德国的“Karusell”剧院进行跨界合作,以现场乐队糅合舞台剧以及舞蹈的形式,在德国进行了巡演。

AW80D即将在2015年11月踏上他们的中国之旅,从巡演中探索更多的元素来完成下一张专辑“Genesis”。

Around the World in 80 Days 以厚重的噪音墙,拥抱你脆弱的身躯,抚慰你颤抖的心灵。

乐队成员:
Alexander Novikov-贝司,电子合成
Kirill Nikonov-吉他
Konstantin Ovchinnikov-鼓

Around the World in 80 Days is a three-piece band formed in 2009 in Yekaterinburg, Russia. It’s impossible to compare their music with anything. The guys just play whatever they want and don’t care about genres, styles and cliches. Musical tastes of the members of the band are different so everyone tries to bring something special to their music.

They started with EP “World Around Me” in 2011, which is still one of the most popular work. In October 2014 the band recorded their first album “Euphoria”, made their first clip, went to a big tour through all of Russia and had a great success.

AW80D shared a scene and supported a lot of famous bands: God Is An Astronaut, Maybeshewill, Moving Mountains, And So I Watch You From Afar ect. Also they played a tour with “Karusell” theatre in Germany in 2010.

Nowadays, “Around The World In 80 Days” are going to their biggest tour in support of an upcoming album named “Genesis”.

AW80D show is always a massive sound wave which covers your body and touches your heart.

Members:
Alexander Novikov – bass, electronic
Kirill Nikonov - guitar
Konstantin Ovchinnikov - drums
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
发表于 2015-11-10 16:32:57 | 只看该作者
很好的活动 谢谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表